How To: Create Homemade Gourmet Popcorn
Want to take your movie nights to the next level? Make gourmet popcorn! A super easy, customizable snack for the whole family using all-natural ingredients! Here are 4 simple steps to getting a quickly flavored snack you’ll love!
*Add melted cocoa butter to your flavor paste in a 1:1 ratio if you plan to flavor your confectionery coating with Dreidoppel Flavor Paste. Combine this mixture with your melted coating for smooth pourable results. Adding flavor paste directly to your melted coating may cause your coating mixture to seize.
Flavor Combo Ideas
Need some flavor inspiration to get you going? We created a step by step video showing you how to create confectionery popcorn, including these flavor combinations that were absolutely delicious! View it here.
- Bananas Split
- The unique way to celebrate- who needs a birthday cake when you can make birthday popcorn?! Cover your popcorn with a drizzle of strawberry flavored chocolate coating and sprinkle on that rainbow Confetti. The sugar décor adds some colorful pizazz, but also an additional texture. A few simple steps to a party dessert masterpiece!
- Strawberry, Cocoa Nibs, & Shredded Coconut
- An irresistible treat for the adults- strawberry flavored popcorn covered in shredded coconut with bites of cocoa nibs. YUM! After melting your coating, mix in Strawberry Flavor Paste. Drizzle the coating over your popcorn and add in some shredded coconut. Toss in some bites of chocolate with our Luker Chocolate Covered Cocoa Nibs and shake it all up! Now sit back, relax, and indulge in flavor magic.
- Drizzle chocolate coating all over your popcorn and add mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. A beloved favorite treat in a unique form!
- Monster Popcorn
- Drizzle chocolate and white chocolate on your popcorn, add pretzel pieces, and sprinkle in some M&Ms for a Monster Popcorn!
What About You?
What’s your dream popcorn made of?! Pick your flavors and toppings now and tag us in your creations on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!