How To: Create Homemade Gourmet Popcorn•
Posted on November 14 2023
Want to take your movie nights to the next level? Make gourmet popcorn! A super easy, customizable snack for the whole family using all-natural ingredients! Here are 4 simple steps to getting a quickly flavored snack you’ll love!
*Add melted cocoa butter to your flavor paste in a 1:1 ratio if you plan to flavor your confectionery coating with Dreidoppel Flavor Paste. Combine this mixture with your melted coating for smooth pourable results. Adding flavor paste directly to your melted coating may cause your coating mixture to seize.
Flavor Combo Ideas
Need some flavor inspiration to get you going? We created a step by step video showing you how to create confectionery popcorn, including these flavor combinations that were absolutely delicious! View it here.
- Use our Strawberry and Banana Flavor Pastes to create a Bananas Split confectionery popcorn. In two separate batches, mix your melted White Chocolate Confectionery Coating with a teaspoon of Dreidoppel’s Banana Flavor Paste and Strawberry Flavor Paste. In a third batch, drizzle chocolate coating over your popcorn. Once you have your three batches made, combine them all and grab a handful of Banana Split- with no melted ice cream consequences 😉
- The unique way to celebrate- who needs a birthday cake when you can make birthday popcorn?! Cover your popcorn with a drizzle of strawberry flavored chocolate coating and sprinkle on that rainbow Confetti. The sugar décor adds some colorful pizazz, but also an additional texture. A few simple steps to a party dessert masterpiece!
- Let’s be honest- if you’ve got kids, you’re going to be watching Frozen & Frozen 2…a lot. Might as well make a themed popcorn to go along with it! Our Frozen themed gourmet popcorn features our White Chocolate Confectionery Coating colored with our PurColour Blue Dry Colorant and topped with White Crispearls and Blue and Purple Confetti. Take on those catchy songs with a mouthful of popcorn Anna and Elsa would love!
Strawberry, Cocoa Nibs, & Shredded Coconut
- An irresistible treat for the adults- strawberry flavored popcorn covered in shredded coconut with bites of cocoa nibs. YUM! After melting your coating, mix in Strawberry Flavor Paste. Drizzle the coating over your popcorn and add in some shredded coconut. Toss in some bites of chocolate with our Luker Chocolate Covered Cocoa Nibs and shake it all up! Now sit back, relax, and indulge in flavor magic.
- Drizzle chocolate coating all over your popcorn and add mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers. A beloved favorite treat in a unique form!
- Monster Popcorn