Your life is about to change— get ready for four incredible, versatile, all natural flavors! Start flavoring up anything and everything from your favorite cookie recipe to your signature BBQ sauce.
How do you use Flavor Pastes?
We get it—new things are intimidating. But Flavor Pastes aren’t all that different from extracts aside from superior taste and no alcohol to bake off! Decide on the thing you want to flavor and add flavor paste according to the dosage recommendation (you can find this on the left side of the jar label). Feel free to add more or less to your tastes - simple as that!
What can you use Flavor Pastes in?
STRAWBERRY FLAVOR PASTE:
- Combine with olive oil and white wine vinegar for a delicate strawberry vinaigrette.
- Swirl into a soft cheese, like goat cheese or cream cheese for a spin on a spread.
- Drizzle into iced tea for refreshing, fruity flavor or add a tiny dollop to the water in your ice cube trays to elevate any fizzy drink!
LEMON FLAVOR PASTE:
- Mix up a citrus mayonnaise to add a splash to a chicken salad.
- Create an unforgettable Greek style side dish - lemon infused rice - by adding this paste to the cooking liquid.
- Stir up a lemon simple syrup to enhance cocktails and mocktails of any kind.
PISTACHIO FLAVOR PASTE:
- Mix this flavor into your marshmallow crispy treats and be amazed.
- Impress at any gathering with pistachio goat cheese topped with a drizzle of honey and chopped pistachios.
- Add warmth and depth to an Alfredo sauce for a rustic pizza or pasta dish.
BANANA FLAVOR PASTE:
- Flavor up your morning pancake and waffle batter.
- You just found a new secret ingredient—bake the ultimate banana bread by adding a little paste to the batter.
- Whip up a quick banana cream pudding by adding this paste to vanilla pudding.
- Blend well with almond milk for a drink that makes the kids (and adults) go bananas!