IFI ACQUISITION, LLC
Effective Date: August 17, 2023
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
In each case as permitted by applicable law, we collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, preferred name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, date of birth, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal records, such as your signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, education, employment, or employment history.
- Legally protected classification information, such as race; sex/gender; and minority, veteran, and disability status, through voluntary self-disclosure. Such information will only be collected as permitted by applicable law and will not be used to make hiring decisions.
- Internet or other similar network activity information, such as your IP address, log-in information or information regarding your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Sensory data, such as audio and visual information, for example if you use video interviewing as part of the application process. If you visit our facilities, your entry and exit may be monitored by CCTV.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your work history, references, information about skills and abilities, accomplishments and awards, training and development information, performance evaluation information, and employment termination information.
- Education information, such as your education history, education records (such as grades, transcripts, and class lists), and other information included in your resume or cover letter.
- Other: Job interview notes, responses to screening questions, assessment results, and any other information you provide in connection with the recruitment process.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us when you apply for a job or otherwise contact us in the recruitment context. If you are visiting our website or online job application, we may also automatically collect device information such as IP addresses and device identifiers.
We may also combine personal information collected from other sources with the personal information that you provide to us. For example, we may collect information from:
- Prior employers (e.g., for references)
- Professional references you provide to us
- Educational institutions
- Pre-employment screening services
- Credentialing and licensing organizations
- Publicly available sources such as your social media profile (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Other sources as directed by you
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, including internally with our personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process. For example, we share your personal information with the following parties or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates.
- Service Providers: We use service providers to operate, host and facilitate our hiring and recruitment process. These include hosting, technology, and communication providers; analytics providers; background and reference check screening services; and hiring process management tools.
- Government authorities and law enforcement: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Business transfers: Your personal information may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business (in whole or in part).
- Professional advisors: We may share your personal information with our professional advisors.
- Other: We may also share your personal information with third parties in conjunction with any of the activities set forth under “legal purposes” in the “Use of Personal Information” section above.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or the collection of your personal information, please contact LegalDepartment@rolandfoods.com.