9 Incredible Tasting Recipes Using Luker Chocolate•
Posted on February 25 2022
Luker Chocolate is a Colombian company known for its high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. Their chocolate ﬂavors are deep, rich, and carry many fruity and acidic notes that are pleasurable to the senses. This blog includes master recipes for cakes, ganache, glaze, and more, all using Luker’s wide assortment of chocolate options. Open yourselves up to a world of unforgettable, incredible, and unique cocoa ﬂavors!
Brownies, Cake, and Cookies:
1. Chocolate Galleta (Cookie)- This recipe makes an excellent sandwich cookie filled with any of the Luker Chocolate Icings, and also makes an exceptional crust for cheesecake, tarts and other baked goods.
2. Chocolate Sponge Cake- This recipe delivers the rich Fino de Aroma flavors of the Luker Chocolates in this moist, dense cake. Use the sponge for cake layers, an entremet base or serve warm out of the oven with chocolate sauce and vanilla gelato.
3. Brownies- Luker Fino de Aroma chocolate bring unique and nuanced flavor profiles to this American bakery staple.
4. Crème Brulee- These crème brûlée ratios allow you to create very different flavor profiles with five outstanding Luker couvertures. Start with our personal favorite, Noche 40%, or divide the base five ways and create several different crème brûlées for dessert flights or buffets.
5. Mousse Pate a Bombe- Use this classic pâté à Bombe mousse for deep but mellow flavor and silky smooth texture.
6. Mousse Anglaise- This anglaise based mousse is formulated for molding, freezing and thawing and is extremely versatile for all bakery applications.
Glaze, Fillings, and Frostings:
7. Chocolate Glaze- An extremely versatile, freeze-thaw stable glaze with a high shine for all bakery applications, including white, milk, and dark chocolate finishings of cakes and other desserts. These recipes are formulated without gelatin, so the heavy cream can be substituted with nut milk for vegan desserts.
8. Ganache- create truffles with a ganache so irresistible, one bite won't be enough.
9. Italian Meringue Chocolate Icing- Each of these icings are delicious in their own right and have many applications.